Minutes of the seventh Annual General Meeting held in the car park of Crockham Hill Village Hall on Tuesday 27 October 2020 at 2pm
1. Brian Swift was appointed chairman of the meeting.
2. He reported as follows:
- due to the restrictions imposed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic the voting at this meeting would take place by means of proxy voting.
- 46 proxy votes had been received.
- This number represented more than the minimum number of 20% of members and, as a result, enabled this meeting to be validly held.
- All of the submissions authorised the chairman to cast their votes in favour 0f the resolutions put to the meeting.
3. In view of the above the following resolutions were duly approved:
- Approval of the minutes of the sixth annual general meeting held on 30 July 2019
- Approval of the treasurer’s report and the accounts for the year 2019/20
- The appointment of Joanna Unsworth FCCA as the financial adviser
- The appointment of Mike Collins as Chairman
- The appointment of Peter Welch as Treasurer
- The appointment of Lynne Joiner as Minutes Secretary.
- The appointment in one vote of Estelle Barling, Susan Farrell, Colin Fairman, Lynn Swift and Brian Swift as the remaining Executive Committee members
- The annual subscription rates for 2019/20 be temporarily suspended.
4. There being no other business the meeting concluded.
Full reports available:
Independent Examiner's Report 2019-20 to the Executive Committee as Trustees of U3A Edenbridge
Accounts summary 2019-20