So what are we planning for this meeting?
This is the proposed format for the afternoon of MONDAY 19th December
“Panto comes to Edenbridge u3a”!
We have a real pantomime dame to entertain you
- Mulled wine or soft drink on arrival – doors open at 2pm
- Members to be seated round tables of 8 laden with table snacks
- Pantomime entertainment with Pantomime Dame - Tony Harris. (He was our September speaker as King Henry VIII.)
- Post entertainment Christmas Raffle
- Irish Coffee or tea and coffee with Christmas pies etc. Afternoon finish time between 4 and 4.30pm.
How to get tickets for the Christmas Panto Meeting:
- At the November Meeting on the 30th at Crockham Hill. These will be available on the door and are numbered. You will need your yellow membership card.
- You can request them from me using the email address [email protected]. Your request will be acknowledged and your tickets will be available at the door on the 19th The number on the ticket will be used as your chance of a raffle prize.