We have planned the afternoon very carefully bearing in mind that for some of you this will be the first meeting you have been to in 2021. So let me set out our arrangements:
- Edenbridge u3a Annual General Meeting at Crockham Hill Hall, 27th July.
- The hall will be open from 1.45 and we aim to start the AGM close to 2pm.
- Please sign in at the door – you may wish to renew your membership which you can do with Estelle at the door. If you can download the membership form from our website (https://www.edenbridgeu3a.co.uk/join-us.html) , please fill it in and bring it with you to the meeting with your membership fee.
- Your committee will all be wearing face masks and we would encourage you to do the same.
- There will be hand sanitiser as you enter the hall and at the kitchen counter when you collect your refreshments.
- Seating will be more informal than on previous meetings in the hall with some social distancing.
- There will be limited paper copies of the AGM documents, but these will be projected onto the large screen. You are very welcome to bring your own set of papers (sent to members by email).
- There will be sheets for you to sign up, if you are interested in joining a group, on tables at the sides of the hall.
There will be no full meeting in August but some groups may continue their activities during this month. Our next full meeting will be on WEDNESDAY 29th September at Crockham Hill – usual start time 2pm. We will have a guest speaker and you will be informed of future speakers in the run up to Christmas soon. I have to say this with a word of caution as, of course, coronavirus may play a part in its various forms to alter our programme.” The best laid plans of mice and men” springs to mind!